Monday, February 27, 2017

Ay Chihuahua!!!!


If you've read my last post you'll remember I was trying to keep busy while drinking that horrible prep liquid for my colonoscopy.  Well, one good thing came of it.  Actually two.
1.   My results are good, and I don't have to do it again for ten years!
2.  I designed an adorable quilt that I am in love with!  

I wanted to share a picture with you so you can see the end result.  I still have one partially finished on a blue background, but here's what I have done so far!

 The second pic is just a close up of that sweet face.  This quilt was inspired by a little chihuahua named Winslow who visited me recently!

I put the quilt in my shop on my website, www.fanniejane.com  
Even if you don't want to see the quilt again, please stop by the website and visit.  I'll be posting there as well and offering tutorials, stories, freebies,  and all kinds of fun things!  Don't forget to join the mailing list so I can keep you up to date!

I hope you enjoyed the quilt, I sure had fun making it!    PLEASE share, pin, post, any kind of social media you do.  I'm trying hard to be seen and finding out it's not easy!!  I would appreciate it.


4 comments:

  1. Your quilt is adorable my dear. So glad to all is ok with you.
    Hugs
    donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your quilt is adorable and your shop! Lovin' it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute quilt! We have a sweet little Chihuahua/Corgi mix named Tasha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your sweet quilt and trying to find the website love and hugs Janice gkad to see you here again

    ReplyDelete